10. Real Madrid boast a W4 D1 L3 record against Roma in the Champions League. They are 1.80 to win this first leg in Rome.
9. However, Roma did the double over Real when these sides last met, in the 2007/08 knockout stage. Both games finished 2-1 to the Serie A side, who are 14.00 to repeat that scoreline.
8. Roma (W2 D1) are unbeaten in their last three home games against Spanish opposition, while Real (D4 L8) are winless in their last 12 games on Italian soil. Roma are 2.07 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. Real’s last win in Italy was a 3-0 results at Roma back in December 2004, when Ronaldo and Luis Figo (x2) scored the goals for Los Blancos. Real are 2.95 to win/win on the HT/FT.
Watch Real beat Roma 3-0 in Rome back in 2004:
6. Roma are only two goals shy of their 100th Champions League goal. They are 4.70 to net in both halves on Wednesday night.
5. Francesco Totti (38 years and 59 days) is the oldest goalscorer in Champions League history. Now 39, Totti boasts 17 Champions League goals and is 3.85 to net at any time.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo already holds the record for the most goals scored in the Champions League knockout stages (39) and will match Xavi’s record in knockout stage appearances (56) if he plays on Wednesday. Ronaldo is 4.30 to score first.
3. Ronaldo has scored 11 goals against Italian teams in the Champions League. Only against German sides (14) has he scored more. He is 1.98 to score at any time.
2. Roma head into this clash on a four-game winning streak, their best run of form since going six wins on the bounce at the start of the 2014/15 season. They are 4.50 to win.
1. Real have scored first in eight of their last nine games and are 1.50 to do so again.