10. Sevilla have a 100% record against English opposition at home. They can be backed at 2.95 to win.
9. The Spaniards beat Arsenal 3-1 in 2007/08 and Tottenham 2-1 in 2006/07, scorelines priced at 25.00 and 11.50 respectively.
8. Manchester City have won one of their seven visits to Spain, drawing one and losing five. Sevilla are 2.12 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. City’s only win in Spain came in the form of a 3-0 victory at Villarreal in the 2011/12 group stage. An identical scoreline is available at 29.00.
6. Manuel Pellegrini’s side will qualify for the first knockout round if they win and Monchengladbach fail to beat Juventus. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.45.
5. City are unbeaten in all six of their away group games with Pellegrini in the dugout, winning five and drawing one. They are 1.42 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Pellegrini was serving a ban when City lost 1-0 at Bayern in September 2014, their only defeat in seven away group games. Sevilla are 13.00 to win 1-0.
3. Sevilla have won 10 successive European home matches. They are 6.00 to win without conceding a goal.
2. Jose Antonio Reyes scored twice for Arsenal in his last appearances against Manchester City in 2006. He is 5.75 to score at any time.
1. Fernando Llorente has scored in each of his three appearances against English opposition. The striker is 7.50 to open the scoring.