10. Wolfsburg bagged three away goals in the first leg, winning 3-2 in Gent. An identical scoreline is priced at 23.00.
9. The Germans could reach a European quarterfinal for only the third time after going through in the Europa League in 2009/2010 and 2014/15. They are favourites to go through at 1.04.
8. Wolfsburg have won seven of their 11 home knockout games in European competition. They are favourites to win in 90 minutes at 1.50.
7. They lost the other four, and were knocked out on all four of those occasions. Gent can be backed at 13.00 to go through.
6. Gent could become the first side from Belgium to win successive Champions League matches away from home. They are 6.60 to win in 90 minutes.
5. Benfica and Barcelona join Gent as the only sides to have scored in all seven Champions League fixtures this season. Wolfsburg are 2.65 to win without conceding a goal.
4. A Belgian side has never beaten a German side in the Champions League, drawing four and losing 11. Wolfsburg are 1.12 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
3. Belgian teams have lost six of their previous seven away meetings with German teams. Gent are 2.67 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. Wolfsburg’s only home defeat in their last six Champions League home games came against Manchester United in December 2009. United won 3-1; Gent are 46.00 to do the same.
1. Julian Draxler needs one goal to equal Edin Dzeko’s club record of four Champions League goals. Draxler is 6.30 to open the scoring.