1. Barcelona are clear favourites at 1.67 to overcome Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night.
2. Chelsea, however, will be buoyant after their 5-1 thrashing of Spurs in the FA Cup semi-final on Sunday. The Londoners can be backed at 5.00 to record a shock victory over the Catalan club.
3. Roberto Di Matteo has led Chelsea to nine wins, two draws and one defeat as interim manager. The Blues have had to overcome Napoli and Benfica in the knockout stages of the Champions League so far.
4. After trailing Real Madrid heavily just a short time ago, Barcelona sit just four points behind their title rivals in La Liga after an incredible run of eleven straight league wins. Barcelona have beaten Bayer Leverkusen and AC Milan on their way to the semi-finals.
5. Goals should be expected in this tie, especially after Chelsea’s weekend Wembley clash consisted of six strikes. Over 4.5 total goals are available at 6.00, with unders at 1.10.
6. However, the last meeting between the European giants at Stamford Bridge ended in a controversial 1-1 draw in the 2008-2009 semi-final. A repeat of that scoreline is available at 7.75.
7. Barcelona have been leading at half time in eight of their last nine Champions League fixtures. They have gone on to win all of those eight games, scoring at least three goals in six of their last seven European matches.
8. Lionel Messi has now scored 62 goals this season after his brace against Levante on Saturday. 14 of those goals have come in the Champions League, and the Argentine forward can be backed at 3.70 to score the first goal at Stamford Bridge.
9. Ex-Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas’ return to England is sure to draw the crowd’s interest. The Spaniard is available at 2.95 to find the net on Wednesday.
10. Chelsea’s main man this season has arguably been midfielder Juan Mata. The Spaniard used to play for Valencia, so will be used to lining up against Barcelona. Mata is 5.00 to bag a goal against the Catalans.