10. Chelsea won their only previous head-to-head with Atletico Madrid at Stamford Bridge, a 4-0 result in November 2009. A repeat scoreline tonight is priced at 40.00.
9. The Blues restricted Atletico to just four shots on target in the first leg in Madrid. Atletico are 2.35 not to score.
8. Atletico also recorded 14 shots off target at the Calderon, while Chelsea managed just four efforts all game. A repeat 0-0 after 90 minutes is available at 5.40.
7. Chelsea have won four of their last six games and are 2.35 to win again tonight.
6. Jose Mourinho’s men have conceded just one goal in those six games and are 3.35 to win without conceding.
5. Demba Ba has scored three in five games and is 7.00 to score last tonight.
4. Atletico have not lost in 14 games, since a 3-0 loss to Osasuna in February. They are 1.63 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. However, the Liga leaders have not scored +2.5 goals in any of their last 11 outings. Chelsea are 1.25 to concede under 1.5 goals.
2. Willian scored only his fourth goal on the season at the weekend at Anfield. The midfielder has made 40 appearances this campaign and is 5.25 to net.
1. Atletico’s Diego Costa has scored 34 goals in 40 games this season, but has failed to find the net in either of his last two outings. The striker is 5.10 to score first.