10. Chelsea drew 1-1 with PSG in their Champions League last-16 first leg in Paris — the second draw in five previous meetings between these two sides. Another tied score at Stamford Bridge is priced at 3.35.
9. Chelsea scored with their only shot at goal in the Parc des Princes, while PSG boasted 12 attempts. PSG are 10.00 to win this tie with a 0-1 handicap.
8. The Blues have scored first in three of their five games against PSG, including Branislav Ivanovic’s strike last month. Chelsea are 1.50 to score first again.
7. Chelsea beat PSG 2-0 when these sides met in lasts season’s Champions League knockout stage. Jose Mourinho’s men have won eight games 2-0 this season and are 8.50 to repeat that scoreline.
6. PSG are unbeaten in 14 games — since a 4-2 loss at Bastia in early January. Laurent Blanc’s men have, however, drawn four of their last eight outings and are 1.90 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Chelsea last conceded more than one goal in a game against Bradford in January — eight matches ago. Since then they have earned four victories with clean sheets and are 3.00 to win without conceding on Wednesday.
4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored 18 goals in 27 games for PSG this season but has netted just twice in Europe. The Sweden international is 3.15 to net at any time.
3. Edinson Cavani, meanwhile, scored PSG’s equaliser against Chelsea last month — only his second goal of 2015. The Uruguayan is 8.00 to score last again.
2. Blues striker Diego Costa has not scored in his last six outings, having bagged six goals in eight before then. Spain international Costa is 4.50 match favourite to net first.
1. Eden Hazard (11) boasts the joint-fourth most shots on target in the Champions League this season. The Belgian scored in Chelsea’s 1-0 win at West Ham last week and is 29.00 to score in a 1-0 Scorecast.