10. Chelsea beat Sporting Lisbon 1-0 in their first ever encounter in September, Nemanja Matic converting one of seven Blues shots on target. Chelsea are 1.72 to win again.
9. Eight yellow cards were shown in the tie in Lisbon, equalling the Champions League record this season. Diego Costa is 26.00 to be sent off on Wednesday.
8. Chelsea suffered their first defeat of the season on Saturday, in a 2-1 loss at Newcastle. They last lost two on the bounce in March/April and Lisbon are priced at 5.25 to win.
7. Didier Drogba scored his sixth goal of the season at St James’ Park on Saturday and the striker has now netted three in his last four outings. Drogba is 2.55 to score.
6. Lisbon are on a four-game winning streak for the first time since April. They need three points to guarantee last-16 progression and are 2.17 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch the goals from Schalke 0-5 Chelsea:
5. Chelsea have recorded more attempts on target after five Champions League group games than any other team this campaign (39), while Lisbon boast 35. This match is 6.75 to witness +4.5 goals.
4. Islam Slimani boasts two Champions League goals to add to his six in the Portuguese league this season. The Algerian is 31.00 to net twice.
3. Diego Costa has not scored in three games for Chelsea — his longest spell without a goal since joining the Blues this summer. Coast boasts 11 goals for the season and is a 4.10 favourite to score first.
2. Sporting have scored three or more goals in each of their last four games. They are 4.00 to net +1.5 times at Stamford Bridge.
1. Cesc Fabregas has three assists in Europe this campaign, all three coming in the first half of games. Chelsea are 1.42 to net first at the Bridge.