10. Borussia Dortmund have won nine of their last 11 home matches in the Champions League. The hosts are favourites to win at 2.00.
9. Arsenal have won one of the three games they have played at the Westfalenstadion over the past four seasons. They can be backed at 3.70 to win this time.
8. Dortmund have won one and draw one of those three matches. A share of the points is priced at 3.70.
7. The Gunners won 1-0 in the sides’ most recent meeting in Germany. A repeat of that winning scoreline for the visitors is available at 13.00.
6. Prior to that, Dortmund beat Arsenal 2-1 at the Emirates last October. An identical winning scoreline for the Germans can be backed at 9.00.
5. Arsene Wenger’s side are unbeaten in their last six trips to Germany, winning three and drawing three. They are 1.85 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Bayern Munich (18) are the only German club to have made more Champions League appearances than Dortmund’s 10. Jurgen Klopp’s men are 26.00 to lift the trophy this year.
3. Arsenal will make their 17th consecutive appearance in the group stages this term. They are also 26.00 to win this season’s Champions League.
2. Shinji Kagawa scored on his second Dortmund debut last weekend against Freiburg. The midfielder is 3.50 to score against Arsenal.
1. Danny Welbeck scored 20 goals in 90 appearances for his former club Manchester United. He is 8.00 to open the scoring with his first Arsenal goal.