10. Real Madrid have won their previous five Champions League matches. The visitors are favourites to win at 2.15.
9. The Spanish giants are unbeaten in their last 10 European games, winning nine. They are 1.36 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Borussia Dortmund were the last team to beat Real Madrid in the Champions League in last season’s semi-final first leg. The hosts can be backed at 3.30 to win.
7. Jurgen Klopp’s side won that match 4-1. An identical scoreline, which would see Madrid go through on away goals, is priced at 45.00.
6. Real Madrid have scored in their last 34 Champions League games. A Dortmund clean sheet is available at 5.75.
5. Dortmund have lost four of their last five Champions League knock-out matches, winning the other. A draw can be backed at 3.70.
4. Carlo Ancelotti’s side won the first leg 3-0. An identical result is priced at 19.00.
3. Isco has netted three goals in five starts in Europe this season. The Spaniard is 3.55 to score at any time.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 14 goals in eight Champions League appearances this term. He is 4.30 to open the scoring.
1. Robert Lewandowski scored four in this fixture last season. The striker, who has bagged five goals in his last four appearances against Madrid, is 10.00 to score two or more.