10. If Borussia Dortmund lose to Anderlecht, Arsenal will win their group with a victory in Turkey. They are favourites to win at 2.25.
9. Galatasaray are one of only two sides, alongside Benfica, to be out of every European competition already. They can be backed at 3.10 to win.
8. The Turkish side haven’t lost any of their previous five home matches in Europe against English opposition, winning three times and drawing twice. The hosts are 1.62 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Arsenal have never lost to Turkish opposition in Europe excluding penalty shootouts, winning six games and drawing four. They are 1.35 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. The Gunners kept a clean sheet in eight of those 10 matches. The visitors are 4.50 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Prior to their clean sheet against Dortmund in the previous round of fixtures, Arsenal had failed to keep the opposition out in seven consecutive European games. Galatasaray are 3.70 to score in both halves.
4. Going into this game, Galatasaray have scored 99 Champions League goals. Both Teams To Score can be backed at 1.51.
3. Arsenal won the reverse fixture 4-1 at the Emirates, a repeat of which is priced at 35.00.
2. Danny Welbeck scored a hat-trick that night. The striker is 10.00 to score twice or more.
1. Burak Yilmaz has scored 10 Champions League goals for Galatasaray. He is 6.00 to open the scoring.