10. Bayern Munich take a 2-0 first-leg lead to Turin on Wednesday night aiming to reach a third Champions League semi-final in six years. The German champions are priced at 1.08 to qualify.
9. Juventus, however, have won their last five home matches – three of which had winning margins of two or more goals. They are 6.35 to qualify for the semis.
8. Last week’s 2-0 defeat in Germany was Juventus’ only loss in eight. They are priced at 3.00 to win on Wednesday.
7. Bayern created 18 chances to six in the first leg and earned eight corners. Jupp Heynckes’ side are 4.50 to again win without conceding.
6. Thomas Muller scored his 17 th goal of the season midway through the second half, his 50 th competitive goal for the club. Muller is priced at 2.85 to net again.
Watch Muller’s goal here:
5. Mirko Vucinic scored a match-winning brace for Juve against Pescara at the weekend to bring his recent goalscoring form to four in four games. The striker is 12.00 to net twice again.
4. Andrea Pirlo has covered more distance than any other player in the Champions League this season (104,509 metres). The 33-year-old is yet to score in Europe this campaign but is 7.25 to do so on Wednesday.
3. Bayern full-back Philipp Lahm has more assists than any player on either side in Europe this season (5). The German international is 16.00 to get on the scoresheet himself.
2. Juve need a three-goal winning margin to automatically qualify yet have never beaten Bayern by such a result in seven previous clashes. A price of 30.00 is available for a 3-0 home victory.
1. Bayern have lost just once in 28 games, their only defeat a 2-0 loss to Arsenal in the previous round of the Champions League. The German outfit are 1.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.