10. Real Madrid have won eight of the 16 Champions League (or European Cup) meetings between the sides. They are favourites to win at 2.70.
9. There has been just one draw in those 16 games. A first-leg draw is priced at 3.20.
8. That draw came in the 2013/14 group stages when the sides drew 2-2 in Italy, a repeat of which is available at 17.00.
7. Juventus have progressed from seven of their last 10 Champions League quarter-finals. The hosts can be backed at 2.80 to win the first leg.
6. Iker Casillas has conceded just one goal away from home in this season’s Champions League campaign. Madrid are 3.80 to win without conceding a goal.
5. Juventus have lost only one of their last 54 home games in all competitions, winning 45 and drawing eight. They are 1.56 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
4. Carlo Ancelotti has won five of his last 23 matches against Juventus as a manager, drawing 12 and losing six. Madrid are 1.40 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Carlos Tevez has scored six Champions League goals this term, which is as many as his total over the previous five seasons. The striker is 6.00 to open the scoring.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo has attempted 28 shots on target in Europe this season, more than any other player. He is 3.40 to score more goals than Tevez in Turin.
1. Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and Gareth Bale have scored 92 goals between them this season - two more than the entire Juventus squad. Benzema is injured, but Bale is 4.25 to score at any time.