10. Liverpool must win to qualify for the knockout stages of the competition. They are favourites to win at 1.70.
9. A win for FC Basel would see them reach the last 16 of the Champions League for just the third time. They can be backed at 4.60 to win.
8. Liverpool have never beaten Basel in Europe, drawing twice and losing once. The Swiss side are 2.10 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. The Reds have never been beaten by Swiss opposition at Anfield, winning three times and drawing twice. The hosts are 1.18 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. This season’s reverse fixture saw Basel win 1-0 in Switzerland, a repeat of which is priced at 14.00.
5. Liverpool haven’t kept a clean sheet in six Champions League matches. They are 2.95 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Brendan Rodgers’ side have only scored against Ludogorets in the current group stage. Basel are 8.00 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Rickie Lambert scored his first Champions League goal against Ludogorets in Liverpool’s previous fixture. The striker is 5.75 to open the scoring.
2. Jordan Henderson bagged Liverpool’s second goal that night. He is 6.00 to find the net at any time.
1. Steven Gerrard has scored 40 goals in 126 European appearances for Liverpool. The Reds’ skipper is 21.00 to score at least twice.