10. Liverpool have won six of their total eight meetings with Bulgarian clubs. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.20.
9. The last time a Bulgarian side won a European game in England was in the 2005/06 season. Ludogorets can be backed at 15.50 to win.
8. That victory occurred at Anfield; CSKA Sofia beat Liverpool 1-0 in a Champions League qualifier. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 32.00.
7. This is the first competitive encounter between the sides. A share of the points is available at 6.75.
6. Ludogorets have lost just two of their previous eight away matches in Europe, winning four and drawing two. They are 4.70 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Those two losses came in the form of 1-0 defeats to Valencia and Steaua Bucharest respectively. Liverpool are priced at 7.00 to win 1-0.
4. Liverpool failed to score more than once per game in their last group stage appearance, netting five goals in six matches in 2009/10. Under 2.5 total goals are available at 2.55.
3. Only Real Madrid (10) and AC Milan (7) have won the European Cup more times than Liverpool (5). The Reds can be backed at 26.00 to win this year’s Champions League.
2. Adam Lallana scored ten goals in all competitions for Southampton last season. He is 2.80 to score his first Liverpool goal.
1. Excluding penalties, Mario Balotelli has scored four goals in 29 Champions League appearances. The Italian is 4.20 to open the scoring.