10. Liverpool have won all three previous meetings with Real Madrid, including the 1981 European Cup final. The Reds are 4.50 to win at Anfield.
9. These sides last met in the 2008/09 UEFA Champions League knockout stage, where Liverpool won both legs and kept two clean sheets. They are 8.50 to beat Madrid without conceding.
8. Steven Gerrard scored twice when Liverpool beat Madrid 4-0 at Anfield that season and has three goals for the club this term. Gerrard is 5.10 to score.
7. Sunday’s 3-2 victory at QPR ensured Liverpool recorded back-to-back wins for the first time since April. They are 2.08 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Madrid have won their last seven games. They have scored five goals in four of those victories and are 6.75 to net +3.5 times.
Watch highlights of Liverpool’s 4-0 win over Real Madrid in 2009:
5. Carlo Ancelotti’s men boast a 26-5 goal aggregate over that seven-game period, averaging 3.7 goals per game. They are 2.70 to win/win on the HT/FT.
4. Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo has scored in each of his last 10 competitive outings for club and country, totalling 18 goals. The striker is 3.95 to net first.
3. Javier Hernandez boasts three goals from seven appearances against Liverpool from his days at Manchester United. The Madrid loanee is 2.95 to net again.
2. Philippe Coutinho’s strike against QPR on Sunday was his first Liverpool goal in 11 games, since bagging the winner in another 3-2 result, against Manchester City, in April. Coutinho is 81.00 to score on a 3-2 Liverpool Scorecast.
1. Between them, these sides have drawn just three of 24 games this season (within 90 minutes). A Double Chance of Liverpool/Real avoiding the draw is priced at 1.28.
Like What You Read? Vote For Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The 2014 Football Blogging Awards