10. Liverpool beat Ludogorets 2-1 when these sides met at Anfield in September, the Reds’ sole win of the current Champions League campaign. Liverpool are 1.90 to win again.
9. Steven Gerrard netted a late penalty for Liverpool that day, the Reds captain’s second of three goals in 16 appearances this season. He's 4.35 to net in Bulgaria.
8. Liverpool recorded 15 shots to Ludogorets’ 10 that night at Anfield, seven of which hit the target. Both teams to score again on Wednesday night is available at 1.81.
7. Ludogorets have lost just one of their last eight games — a 4-0 result at Basel in November. They are 4.00 to beat Liverpool.
6. The Reds are suffering their worst run of form since October 2009, having lost four straight games. Brendan Rodgers’ men are 1.91 to lose/draw on the Double Chance.
5. Liverpool have surrendered early leads in each of their last two outings, conceding winning goals in the second half both times. They are 39.00 to win/lose on the HT/FT.
4. The Anfield club average 13.5 shots per game in the Champions League, one fewer per game than in the Premier League (14.5). They are 4.00 to score at least three goals.
3. From Liverpool’s 54 total shots in the Champions League, they’ve hit the target just 15 times. They are 4.50 not to net in Sofia.
2. Dani Abalo is Ludogorets’ top scorer in the league and Europe this season with six goals, including his side’s strike at Anfield in September. He's 5.80 to score at any time.
1. Liverpool have scored just four goals in their past seven games and are 2.28 to concede first in Razgrad.