10. Manchester City and CSKA Moscow played out their first draw between the two sides in last month’s reverse Champions League fixture at the Etihad. Another draw is available at 6.25.
9. City have won two of their three meetings with CSKA, including a 5-2 demolition of the Russian outfit last November. City are 1.25 to win again.
8. CSKA have won just one in five games and boast one point from three Champions League outings this season. They are 4.00 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
7. City’s 1-0 win over Manchester United on Sunday ended a two-game losing streak — their worst run of form since March. A repeat 1-0 result is available at 8.00.
6. Sergio Aguero scored City’s winner against United, the striker’s 12th goal in 14 appearances this term. Aguero is 12.00 to net a hat-trick.
Watch City beat CSKA 5-2 in last season’s Champions League:
5. James Milner scored City’s second in Moscow last month, the midfielder’s second Champions League strike from 15 appearances. Milner is 6.00 to score.
4. CSKA have kept just one clean sheet in six games and have conceded 10 goals in that period. City are 3.30 to net +3.5 times.
3. Ahmed Musa has recorded more shots on target in the Champions League than any player between these two sides (4). The CSKA frontman is 5.40 to win.
2. CSKA (20) have earned double the amount of corners as Manchester City (10) in the Champions League this term. Musa is 16.00 to score a header.
1. However, from three games CSKA have completed just four attempted crosses. They are 1.95 to lose without scoring at the Etihad.