10. Manchester City have lost their last three Champions League games, their worst run ever in Europe. The hosts are favourites to win at 1.65.
9. City have lost four of their previous seven meetings with Italian sides in Europe. Roma can be backed at 5.25 to win.
8. The English champions won just one of those seven games, drawing two. A share of the points is priced at 4.10.
7. Blackburn Rovers were the last English team to lose their opening two Champions League group stage matches in the 1995/96 campaign. City are 1.18 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Roma have failed to keep a clean sheet in any of their previous nine Champions League games. City are available at 3.00 to score over 2.5 goals.
5. The Italians recorded their best ever Champions League victory in their first group match, beating CSKA Moscow 5-1. An identical scoreline can be backed at 401.0.
4. Manuel Pellegrini’s side have drawn their last four encounters with Italian sides 1-1. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 8.00.
3. If he plays, Ashley Cole will become the 11th British player to turn out for a team from outside Britain in this competition. The left-back is 19.00 to mark the occasion with a goal.
2. Gervinho scored twice against CSKA last time out. The former Arsenal man is 18.00 to score at least two again.
1. Sergio Aguero has netted five times in his last five Champions League appearances at the Etihad. He is 4.70 to open the scoring.
Vote For Bet.Unibet As Best Gambling Blog At The Football Blogging Awards! Click Here