10. Barcelona have won their last four Champions League matches. They are favourites to win at 2.10
9. The visitors have scored at least twice in their last five games in the competition. They are 1.91 to score over 1.5 goals.
8. The Catalan club have led at both half time and full time in their previous four Champions League matches. Barcelona are 3.25 to do the same against Manchester City.
7. City have only won three of their last 10 European home games. They can be backed at 3.40 to win.
READ: Zabaleta or Sagna? Pellegrini's Big Dilemma Ahead of Man City vs Barca
6. Barcelona have won just seven of 29 matches on English soil, drawing eight and losing 14. Manchester City are 1.75 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. The Spanish giants won both games against City last season in the same round of the competition. Barcelona won 2-0 at the Etihad, a repeat of which is priced at 11.00.
4. That victory was Barcelona’s first win in five visits to Manchester. They are 1.33 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. The reverse leg saw Barcelona win 2-1 at Camp Nou. An identical scoreline is available at 8.00.
2. Manchester City have scored nine goals in their last two matches. The hosts are 18.00 to net over 3.5 goals.
1. Frank Lampard scored three goals in 10 appearances against Barcelona for Chelsea. The midfielder is 12.00 to open the scoring.