10. Bayern Munich have won all four of their Champions League group matches so far. They are favourites to win at 2.10
9. The Germans are unbeaten in all competitions this season, and are 1.33 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
8. Manchester City have beaten Bayern twice in the last five meetings between the clubs. They can be backed at 3.45 to win.
7. City have earned just two points from this season’s group stage so far. The hosts are 1.77 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Bayern won 1-0 in the current campaign’s reverse fixture, a repeat of which is available at 10.00
5. Former City defender Jerome Boateng bagged the winner in that match. He is 12.00 to score again.
4. Manuel Pellegrini’s side came from 2-0 down to win 3-2 in last season’s corresponding fixture. An identical scoreline is priced at 28.00
3. The Bundesliga leaders have scored 49 goals in all competitions this term. Over 2.5 away goals can be backed at 3.80
2. Arjen Robben has scored twice in three Champions League appearances this season. The Dutchman is 6.00 to open the scoring.
1. Thomas Muller has netted six goals in his last 10 European appearances against English clubs. He is 10.00 to score at least twice.