10. Manchester United have won their last five Champions League games against German teams. The hosts can be backed at 7.15 to win.
9. Bayern Munich have won their previous seven Champions League away matches. The visitors are favourites to win at 1.46.
8. The Germans are unbeaten in their last nine away games in the competition, winning eight and drawing one. They are 1.11 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. United have won all four of their Champions League fixtures at home this term. They are 2.80 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. The last German club to stop Manchester United scoring in the Champions League was Bayern Munich in 2002. A clean sheet for the away side is priced at 2.25.
5. Bayern have only failed to find the net in one of their previous 27 European games. A United clean sheet is available at 7.50.
4. The sides last met in the 2009/2010 quarter-finals – Manchester United won the second leg 3-2 at Old Trafford. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 40.00.
3. However, the Red Devils were knocked out on away goals having lost the first leg 2-1 in Munich. Another 2-1 win for Bayern is priced at 8.50.
2. Bayern have been awarded the most penalties in the Champions League this season (4). However, they have only scored two of them. The German champions are available at 4.50 to score from the spot.
1. Frank Ribery has created 21 goalscoring chances in the current Champions League campaign – more than any other player - as well as scoring three goals. The Frenchman is 6.75 to open the scoring.