10. Chelsea beat Maribor 6-0 at Stamford Bridge in this reverse fixture last month, converting six of 10 shots on target. The Blues are 41.00 to repeat that scoreline.
9. Jose Mourinho’s men are yet to lose this season and have won eight of their last nine outings. They are 1.28 to win in Slovenia.
8. The Blues have scored first in each of their last 11 outings. They are 1.23 to net the opener.
7. Chelsea have scored two or more goals in 11 of their 15 fixtures this season. They are 4.10 to net +3.5 times on Wednesday.
6. Maribor have scored just two goals in four games and last won a home match on 13 September. They are 1.93 to score against Chelsea.
5. The Slovenian club have lost three of their last four outings, having previously gone unbeaten in eight. They are 11.00 to beat Chelsea.
4. Eden Hazard scored twice for Chelsea when these sides met at Stamford Bridge. The midfielder also netted at the weekend to take his tally to five for the season and is 5.60 to score first.
3. Chelsea average eight shots on target per game in the Champions League, the fourth-highest ranked club after three rounds of fixtures. They are 2.75 to win both halves in Slovenia.
2. Maribor (4.3) average more shots on target per Champions League game than Arsenal (3.7) and Manchester City (2.7). They are 3.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
1. Didier Drogba has scored in three of his last four outings, having gone seven games at the start of the season without a goal. Drogba is 6.00 to score twice.