10. Celtic head into their Champions League playoff first leg off the back of two straight domestic wins that produced an aggregate 9-1 scoreline. The Scots are 2.50 to win in Slovenia.
9. Ronny Deila’s men beat Dundee United 6-1 on Saturday, their best result since a 6-0 win over Inverness in April. Celtic are 2.55 to score +1.5 goals.
8. Celtic lost their two Champions League third-round qualifiers, to Legia Warsaw, scoring just one goal. They are 3.25 not to score in Slovenia.
7. Maribor lost this season for the first time on Saturday, a 3-1 defeat at NK Celje. It was their first defeat since May and they are 1.48 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Both teams have scored in four of the last five games involving Maribor. A price of 1.85 is available on both to net on Wednesday.
Watch Legia beat Celtic 4-1 in Warsaw during the Champions League third qualifying round:
5. Celtic conceded just two goals in six qualifying games during last season’s Champions League, before losing five of six group games. They are 2.70 to lose in Slovenia.
4. Callum McGregor has scored two of Celtic’s four European goals this season, both strikes away from Celtic Park. McGregor is 26.00 to score twice in Slovenia.
3. Celtic have scored first in five of their six fixtures this season. They are 1.81 to do so again.
2. The Hoops have not drawn a game in seven outings, since a 3-3 result with St Johnstone in May. A Double Chance price on Maribor/Celtic is available at 1.30.
1. Maribor’s heaviest European home defeat was a 4-0 loss to Lazio in 1999. Celtic are 56.00 to repeat that scoreline.