10. Monaco have won their last three Champions League games; their best run in the competition was four wins in a row in 1997. They can be backed at 3.20 to win.
9. The latest of those victories came in the form of a 3-1 win against Arsenal in the previous leg. A repeat of that scoreline is priced at 24.00.
8. Arsenal have a 100% record in terms of eliminating French teams in European knockout ties. The visitors are outsiders at 5.85 to go through.
7. The Londoners didn’t win any of those five ties by more than one goal. Arsenal need at least three against Monaco; they are 5.00 to score over 2.5.
6. The Gunners are unbeaten in 11 away matches against French sides in Europe, winning seven and drawing four. They are 1.37 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Monaco are yet to concede a home goal in the Champions League this season. The hosts are 5.60 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Arsenal have kept only three clean sheets in their last 31 Champions League fixtures away from home. They are 3.95 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Arsene Wenger has never beaten Monaco as a manager, drawing four and losing three. Monaco are 1.65 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
2. Former Tottenham striker Dimitar Berbatov scored his only Champions League goal of the season in the first leg. The Bulgarian is 3.20 to find the net again.
1. Alexis Sanchez has scored 19 goals in all competitions this term. He is 5.80 to make it 20 with the opening goal.