10. Napoli have drawn four of their six European meetings with Spanish opponents at home, winning the other two. A draw is priced at 3.80.
9. Real Madrid have lost 18 of their 31 previous away games in Italy. Napoli can be backed at 2.85 to win the second leg.
8. The sides have met just once before in Italy, drawing 1-1 in the second leg of a first round Champions Cup tie in 1987/88. Another 1-1 draw is available at 7.50.
7. Real Madrid have won nine of their last 14 Round of 16 matches in the Champions League. The visitors are favourites to win the second leg at 2.45.
6. Madrid could go through to the quarter-finals of the Champions League for the seventh successive season. They are 1.11 to progress.
5. Napoli have won seven of their last 10 home games in the Champions League, two of which finished 2-0, a scoreline that would see them progress. They are 17.00 to win 2-0, and 6.50 to go through.
4. Real Madrid have had to defend a 3-1 home win from the first leg on eight previous occasions, succeeding four times and failing four times. They are 15.00 to win 3-1 again.
3. Marek Hamsik has featured in 19 of Napoli’s 21 Champions League games, six more than anyone else, scoring four goals. The midfielder is 3.40 to score at any time.
2. Cristiano Ronaldo has scored 44 goals in the Champions League knockout stages, more than any other player; Lionel Messi is second with 36. Ronaldo is 4.90 to open the scoring.
1. Ronaldo has failed to find the net in his last five Champions League appearances, but has provided five assists in his last five outings. Real Madrid are 5.00 to score from a penalty.