10. PSG and Barcelona have met seven times in European competition. Both sides boast two wins, with three draws being played out. Another draw is priced at 3.45.
9. There has never been an away win in games between these two sides. PSG are 1.93 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
8. PSG have scored two goals or more in all three of their home games against Barcelona. They are 5.40 to net in both halves on Wednesday night.
7. These sides met in the Champions League group stage this season, where they shared nine goals over two games. This clash is 6.75 to exceed 4.5 goals.
6. Both Neymar and Lionel Messi scored in each leg of their group encounters with PSG. The Barcelona strikers boast 11 European goals between them this season. Messi is 2.30 to net, with Neymar at 2.70.
Watch PSG beat Barcelona 3-2 earlier this season:
5. PSG have won their last four games, averaging 3.25 goals per outing. They are 4.40 to beat Barcelona.
4. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored nine goals in his last five outings to PSG but is suspended for Wednesday’s clash after earning a red card against Chelsea. Paris are 2.50 not to score without the Sweden international.
3. Barcelona are undefeated in 10 — although their draw with Sevilla on Saturday ended a nine-game winning run. They are 1.87 to win in Paris.
2. Edinson Cavani is PSG’s top scorer in Europe this season with six goals: 46 per cent of their tally for the competition. Cavani is 8.00 to score first.
1. Luis Suarez averages 4.4 shots per game in Europe, compared to just 2.8 in La Liga. The former Liverpool striker boasts four Champions League goals this season and is 5.60 to score last.