10. PSG and Chelsea met for the only time during the 2004/05 Champions League group stage. Chelsea earned a 3-0 win in Paris and are 40.00 to repeat that scoreline.
9. John Terry scored the opener for the Blues that night, before Didier Drogba’s double secured three points. Terry has scored twice this season and is 12.50 to net in Paris.
8. PSG have won their last five home games, scoring twice in four of those outings. They are 8.50 to beat Chelsea 2-0.
7. Laurent Blanc’s men have won their last nine games. They are 2.00 to win on Wednesday.
6. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (10) has scored the second-most goals in the Champions League this season, behind Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo (13). The Sweden international is 7.50 to score twice.
5. Samuel Eto’o has scored three in seven European appearances for Chelsea this season. He has hit the target in 12 of his 13 shots in the Champions League. Eto’o is 3.95 to score.
4. Chelsea’s loss at Crystal Palace on Saturday was their second 1-0 defeat in four games. PSG are 6.50 to win 1-0.
3. The Blues retained 67.1% possession at Selhurst Park yet managed just two shots on target. They are 2.20 not to score in Paris.
2. Edinson Cavani has 18 goals for PSG this season yet has failed to find the net in each of his last four outings. Cavani is 6.50 to score last3.
1. Fernando Torres, meanwhile, has scored just once in his last 10 Chelsea appearances and is available at 1.18 not to score.