10. Paris Saint-Germain have lost only one of their previous eight Champions League knockout matches, winning four and drawing three. They can be backed at 2.85 to win.
9. That solitary defeat came against Chelsea in April last year. The Blues won 2-0, a repeat of which is priced at 14.00.
8. PSG are unbeaten in 32 home games in European competition, winning 22 and drawing 10. The hosts are 1.48 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
7. Chelsea have now reached the knockout stages of the Champions League in 11 of the last 12 campaigns. They are favourites at 2.75 to win.
6. Porto and Real Madrid join Chelsea as the only unbeaten teams in this year’s competition. The visitors are 1.46 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
5. PSG have scored in their last 18 home European matches. Chelsea are 4.35 to win without conceding a goal.
4. Chelsea scored more goals than any other side in the group stages (17). PSG are 4.75 to win without conceding a goal.
3. The Blues won this fixture 3-0 in the 2004/05 group stages. An identical scoreline is available at 28.00.
2. Edinson Cavani has scored five goals in his six appearances in the Champions League this term. The striker is 5.75 to open the scoring.
1. Didier Drogba has scored five times in seven appearances against PSG. He is 3.40 to find the net at any time.