10. Paris Saint-Germain are unbeaten in their last 23 European matches at home. The Ligue 1 leaders are priced at 2.06 to either win or draw against Barcelona in a Double Chance bet.
9. Barcelona have only won two of their previous six games away from home in all competitions. They are however, favourites at 1.72 to win in Paris.
8. PSG drew away at Barcelona 1-1, before beating the Catalan club 2-1 in the 1994/95 quarter-finals – scorelines which can be backed at 7.50 and 16.00 respectively.
7. Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored 22 goals in 46 appearances for Barcelona. The Swedish striker is available at 2.80 to find the net against his former club.
6. “Ibra” was sent off in his side’s first leg victory over Valencia in the last round – he is priced at 2.80 to get a card.
5. Teammate David Beckham netted 20 times in 155 games for Barcelona’s fiercest rivals Real Madrid. The PSG midfielder is 8.50 to bag a goal.
Here’s Beckham scoring a trademark free-kick against Barcelona for LA Galaxy:
4. Barcelona’s last match in the Champions League was a 4-0 thrashing of AC Milan at Camp Nou. Another 4-0 win for the La Liga leaders can be backed at 30.00.
3. In the first leg against Milan, Barca lost 2-0 at the San Siro. They are priced at 24.00 to be on the end of another 2-0 defeat.
2. Paris hadn’t kept a clean sheet for four games before last weekend’s 1-0 win over Montpellier. Carlo Ancelotti’s side are 5.25 to prevent Barcelona from scoring.
1. Lionel Messi has scored in his last 18 La Liga appearances, as well as netting twice against AC Milan in the previous round. The Argentine can be backed at 2.75 to score at least twice against PSG.