10. Barcelona have won their last seven Round of 16 matches in the Champions League. They are favourites to win at 2.25.
9. Their last defeat at this stage came in the form of a 2-0 loss at AC Milan in 2013. Barcelona are 17.00 to lose 2-0.
8. Paris Saint-Germain have lost only two of their last 13 Champions League meetings with Spanish sides in European competition, winning six and drawing five. They can be backed at 3.40 to win.
7. PSG are currently on a six game unbeaten run in the Champions League. They are 1.70 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Barcelona have lost two of their last three Champions League knockout matches away from home. They are 1.35 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
Watch Barca beat Celtic 7-0
5. Barcelona’s 3-1 victory over PSG in 2012/13 was the Spaniards’ only win in four trips to Paris in European competition. The visitors are 16.00 to win 3-1 again.
4. PSG have scored in 12 of their last 13 encounters with Spanish opposition in European competition. Barcelona are 4.20 to win without conceding a goal.
3. Only Zlatan Ibrahimovic (20) has scored more European goals for PSG than Edinson Cavani (18). The Uruguayan is 2.70 to score at any time.
2. With 10 goals and two assists, Lionel Messi has been directly involved in 60% of Barcelona’s 20 Champions League goals this season. The forward is 4.80 to open the scoring.
1. Only Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more Champions League goals than Lionel Messi (93). Messi is 6.00 to score twice or more.