10. Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid have played each other seven times already this season. Atletico boast a W4 D3 record and are 2.35 to go through.
9. Real last beat their city rivals eight games ago, in the Champions League final last season. They are 1.60 to progress to the semi-finals on Wednesday night.
8. These sides drew 0-0 in the first leg of this quarter-final, in which Real recorded eight shots on target to Atletico’s two. Real are 1.83 to win the reverse fixture.
7. Before their clash at the Calderon, Atletico had scored 15 goals from their last eight outings against Real. Diego Simeone’s men are 3.55 to net +1.5 times on Wednesday.
6. Real have scored 15 goals from their last three home games, an average five goals per outings. They are 8.50 to bag +3.5 goals.
5. Atletico, meanwhile, have drawn five of their last 10 games. They are 3.60 to draw on 90 minutes.
4. Cristiano Ronaldo boasts eight goals in the Champions League this season and eight from his last five outings in all competitions. The Portuguese striker is 23.00 to score a hat-trick.
3. Atletico midfielder Koke has provided the joint-most assists in the Champions League this campaign (4). The 23-year-old is 9.50 to score himself.
2. Real Madrid average more shots conceded per game at home (12.3) than the do on the road (11.2). Atletico are 2.43 to score first in the Bernabeu.
1. Fourteen of Real’s 20 goals in Europe this season have come in the first half of matches. They are 2.80 to win/win on the HT/FT on Wednesday.