10. Six of the last 11 ties between Real Madrid and Bayern Munich have finished 2-1 to the home side. Madrid are 9.50 to win 2-1 in the Bernabeu.
9. Bayern and Real have each won three of the last six European knock-out rounds between the pair, stretching back to May 2000. Bayern are 1.60 favourites to progress to the final.
8. Munich last beat Madrid at the Bernabeu in May 2001, Giovane Elber with the only goal after 55 minutes. Bayern have lost their last four trips to Real but are 2.95 to win.
7. Madrid have won five of their last six games, including four clean sheets. The Spanish giants are 4.50 to win without conceding.
6. Gareth Bale scored the winning goal in Madrid’s Copa del Rey final win over Barcelona last Wednesday. The Welshman has scored six in six games and is 2.90 to net again.
5. Bayern beat Braunschweig 2-0 in the Bundesliga on Saturday to record only their third win in six games. The German champions are 16.00 to win 2-0 in Spain.
4. Claudio Pizarro scored only his sixth goal of the season to open the scoring against Braunschweig. The striker is yet to score in four Champions League appearances this season but is 3.40 to net against Real.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo leads the Champions League scoring charts with 14 this season, four ahead of second-place Zlatan Ibrahimovic (PSG). Ronaldo is 4.50 to score first.
2. Before Tuesday’s other semi-final, Madrid had scored 9.2% of the goals in this season’s Champions League (32/348). They average 3.2 goals a game and are 4.50 to net +2.5 tonight.
1. Bayern winger Arjen Robben boasts the third most shots on target in the Champions League this season, 24, yet has scored just four goals. Robben is 3.40 to score.