10. Manchester City and Roma drew 1-1 in their first ever encounter in September in a game that witnessed just six shots on target. Another draw is priced at 3.50.
9. City have won five games on the bounce for the first time since the end of last season. They last won six straight games in January and are 2.80 to win on Wednesday.
8. City’s 1-0 win over Everton on Saturday was only their third clean sheet in 12 outings. They are 1.79 to concede first in Rome.
7. Roma are unbeaten in five games (WWDWD) but have lost their last two Champions League outings to an aggregate score of 1-9. They are 1.42 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
6. Adam Ljajic scored twice in Roma’s 2-2 draw with Sassuolo at the weekend, bringing the forward’s tally for the season to six. Ljajic is yet to net in the Champions League this term but is 3.20 to score.
5. Sergio Aguero has scored 71% of City’s Champions League goals this season (5/7) but misses their clash in Rome due to injury. City are 3.30 not to score.
4. Yaya Toure, who scored City’s winner against Everton, also misses the game through suspension. City have won 50% of their matches when Toure has started, but are 2.40 to lose to Roma.
3. Roma (18.6) have conceded more shots on goal than all but one team (Maribor, 22.8) in the Champions League this season. They are 3.85 to concede either side of half time.
2. Francesco Totti has scored two goals from just six shots in Europe this term, compared to two goals in Serie A from 22 efforts. The 38-year-old is 6.75 to net last.
1. Former Arsenal striker Gervinho has been caught offside more times than any other player after five group games in this season’s Champions League (7). The Ivorian is 3.00 to score.