10. Sevilla are unbeaten in their four European knockout games against English opposition. They are 1.40 to win.
9. In both previous ties in which Sevilla have faced an English side in a European knockout stage they have gone on to win that tournament (in the 2005 and 2006 UEFA Cup and 2016 Europa League). They are 26.00 to win the Champions League.
8. Leicester have never beaten a Spanish side in four attempts. They are 9.00 to beat Sevilla.
7. Of the previous nine English teams to play in the Champions League, four reached the quarter-finals in their debut season (Chelsea, Leeds, Liverpool and Tottenham). Leicester are 3.15 to win/draw on the double chance.
6. Leicester's away record in Europe this season reads W1 D1 L1. That defeat was a 5-0 reversal in Porto and they are 27.00 to lose by a repeat scoreline.
5. Sevilla have won nine of their last 10 European knockout home games. They are 2.04 to win/win on the HT/FT.
4. Wisdom Ben Yedder (2) could become the third Sevilla player in history to score three or more goals in a single Champions League campaign. He is 6.00 to score twice.
3. Sevilla kept a clean sheet in five of their six group games before Christmas - more than any other side. They are 2.10 to win without conceding.
2. Riyad Mahrez scored four of Leicester's seven goals in the group stage. He is 6.50 to net at any time.
1. Robert Huth is the 2.90 match favourite to be booked on Wednesday night. He will be suspended for the reverse leg if shown a card.