10. Leeds beat Aston Villa 2-0 in this reverse fixture at Elland Road at the start of the month. Their first win over Villa since May 2003. Leeds are 4.00 to win again.
9. These sides have drawn three of their last seven meetings — although the first six of those were in the Premier League before 2005. Another draw is priced at 3.30.
8. Kemar Roofe scored his first Leeds United goal in the win over Villa in early December and has since scored again for the Whites. Roofe is 8.00 to score first.
Watch Leeds beat Villa 2-1 in January 2001
7. Ross McCormack scored 53 league goals for Leeds before leaving the club for Fulham in 2014. The Scotland international is 4.90 to score first against his former club.
6. Chris Wood also scored against Villa at Elland Road and boasts 14 goals for the season. Wood was a substitute in the 4-1 Boxing Day win over Preston and is 3.35 to score.
5. Leeds have won eight of their last 10 Championship games, losing the other two. They are 1.79 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
4. Leeds goalkeeper Rob Green has kept four clean sheets during that 10-game run. He is 3.75 not to concede at Villa Park.
3. Villa have won their last five games at home, to a 9-3 aggregate score. They are 2.04 to win this clash.
2. Villa are the fifth-most aggressive team in the Championship, with 58 yellow cards earned in 23 games (more than two per outing). Leandro Bacuna is 3.75 to be booked.
1. Leeds average more tackles per game than any team in the Championship (18.7). Defender Kyle Bartley is 3.75 to be booked.