10. Despite a run of four consecutive defeats, including a loss against non-league side Luton Town, Wolverhampton Wanderers are favourites at 2.40 to beat Blackburn Rovers under new boss Dean Saunders.
9. Blackburn are only four points better off than Wolves, but go into this match on the back of three wins on the bounce under caretaker manager Gary Bowyer. Rovers are priced at 2.75 to take all three points.
8. Under Steve Kean and Henning Berg this season, Blackburn drew seven Championship games away from home – the most in the division. A draw at Molineux can be backed at 3.40.
7. Wolves have only won four of their 13 home fixtures in the Championship so far in the current campaign. They can be backed at 1.42 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
6. Blackburn have recorded just three victories away from home in the league this season, and are priced at 1.54 to either win or draw in a Double Chance bet.
5. Rovers won their last league game 3-0 against Nottingham Forest, whilst Wolves lost 3-0 at home to Peterborough United as recently as last month. A 3-0 away win tonight is available at 28.00.
4. Wolves lost their most recent game 1-0 to Luton Town in last weekend’s FA Cup third round. They are priced at 10.50 to lose 1-0 again tonight.
3. Last season’s corresponding fixture was played out in the Premier League, when Blackburn won 2-0 at Molineux in March last year. A repeat of that 2-0 winning scoreline for Blackburn is priced at 16.00.
2. However, in the meeting before that, Wolves won 2-1 at Ewood Park in August 2011. An identical 2-1 victory for Wolves tonight is priced at 9.75.
1. Wolves have scored just 16 goals in 13 home games so far this season, whilst Blackburn have found the net 21 times in 13 away matches. Over 4.5 total goals scored are available at 5.75, with unders at 1.04.