10. Three of the last five meetings between Derby and QPR have finished in a draw. Saturday’s clash is 3.00 to go to extra time.
9. Derby won the last clash between these sides 1-0 at Pride Park, the first 1-0 result for either side their last 18 head-to-heads. Another 1-0 Derby win is available at 2.45.
8. John Eustace scored his only goal in 39 appearances this season during that win at Pride Park. The midfielder is 7.50 to net again.
7. QPR have drawn three of their last four games (within 90 minutes) and not lost in five. They are 2.10 to clinch promotion this weekend.
6. Charlie Austin scored twice for Rangers to beat Wigan in the play-off semi-finals, his 19th and 20th goals of the season Austin is 4.50 to score first.
Watch Austin's 100 goals for Swindon, Burnley and QPR...
5. Derby, meanwhile, have won seven of their last eight games and are 1.75 favourites to earn Premier League promotion.
4. The Rams averaged more shots per game than any team in the Championship this season (15.1) while QPR averaged 14.2. Saturday’s final is 4.20 to exceed 3.5 goals.
3. Chris Martin finished the league season with 20 goals from 44 appearances and netted in each of Derby’s play-off semi-finals against Brighton. The striker is 6.00 to score twice.
2. Derby won their only previous play-off final, a 1-0 win over West Bromwich Albion in 2007. They are 7.50 to repeat that scoreline.
1. QPR have failed to score in three of their last eight games. The Hoops are 2.65 not to score at Wembley.