10. Manchester City take part in their third Community Shield match in four years, having won the Premier League twice and one FA Cup. The league champions are favourites to win the trophy at 1.62.
9. Arsenal compete in their first Community Shield game since 2005. The FA Cup winners can be backed at 2.20 to win the trophy.
8. The Gunners have only beaten City once in the last eight meetings between the sides. Manuel Pellegrini’s side are priced at 2.15 to win in 90 minutes.
7. That solitary victory came in the form of a 1-0 win in a 2011/2012 Premier League match. Another 1-0 Arsenal win is available at 12.00.
6. The sides drew 1-1 at the Emirates in their most recent encounter. A repeat of that scoreline can be backed at 7.00.
5. Before that, City thumped Arsenal 6-3 at the Etihad Stadium in the Premier League. The league winners are priced at 2.95 to score in both halves.
4. The clubs have only drawn five of their previous 33 meetings in all competitions. The game is 3.50 to go to extra time.
3. Bacary Sagna scored four goals in 213 appearances for Arsenal. The full-back is 21.00 to score at any time against his former club.
2. Yaya Toure bagged 24 goals in all competitions last season. The City midfielder is 8.00 to open the scoring.
1. Alexis Sanchez scored 21 times for Barcelona last term. He is 3.45 to find the net at any time.