10. Only Real Madrid (39) have won the Copa del Rey more times than Barcelona. Luis Enrique’s side are favourites to win at 1.28.
9. Barcelona beat Athletic Club 3-1 in last season’s final, a repeat of which is priced at 10.50.
8. Sevilla have won five of their eight Copa del Rey finals. They can be backed at 9.00 to win.
7. They last won it in 2009/10 by beating Atletico Madrid 2-0 at Barcelona’s home, Camp Nou. An identical scoreline is available at 51.00.
6. The home side was victorious by a 2-1 scoreline in the sides’ two La Liga meetings this season. Barcelona are 9.50 to win 2-1, while Sevilla are 25.00 to do so.
5. Each side has already won a trophy this term: Barcelona won La Liga last weekend; Sevilla won the Europa League in midweek. A draw, which would take the game to extra time, is priced at 6.25.
4. Prior to the 2-2 draw in the second leg of the semi-final against Celta Vigo, Sevilla had won seven successive Copa del Rey matches without conceding. They are 17.00 to win with a clean sheet.
3. The sides first met this season in the European Super Cup, which Barcelona won 5-4 after extra time. Over 7.5 goals can be backed at 21.00.
Watch Barca beat Sevilla in the European Super Cup:
2. Luis Suarez (59), Lionel Messi (41) and Neymar (30) have scored 130 goals between them in all competitions for Barcelona this season. They can be backed at 3.90, 3.70 and 5.10 respectively to open the scoring.
1. Messi has scored 25 goals in 25 appearances against Sevilla - he has only scored as many against Atletico Madrid. The Argentine is 3.50 to score at least twice.