10. Juventus hold the record for the most Coppa Italia titles (10) and face a Milan side that have not won the trophy since 2003. Serie A champions Juve are 1.70 favourites to win this final on Saturday.
9. Milan have won the trophy five times but lost the final on seven other occasions. They are 6.00 to win this clash.
8. Juventus have won their last eight games against Milan — a run that started with a 2-1 victory in the 2012/13 Coppa Italia quarter-final. Juventus are 2.70 to win/win on the HT/FT.
7. Six of Juventus’ last eight wins over Milan have come via one-goal margins. Juve are 3.00 to win with a 1-0 to Milan handicap.
Watch Juventus beat Lazio 2-1 in the 2015 Coppa Italia final:
6. Juve beat Milan 2-1 in the San Siro when these sides last met in April. France international Paul Pogba scored the winner — one of 10 for the season. The midfielder also boasts 12 Serie A assist for the campaign (a league record) and is 6.75 to score first.
5. Milan head into this clash having won just two their last 11 games, during which time they have scored just 10 goals. Juve are 2.38 to win this final without conceding.
4. As for Juventus, they have lost just one game in nine, winning the other eight. Milan are 2.25 to win/draw on the Double Chance.
3. Carlos Bacca was Milan’s top scorer in Serie A this season with 18 goals. Their nest highest scorer was Giacomo Bonaventura (6). Bacca is 9.50 to score first.
2. Paulo Dybala, meanwhile, was Juve’s top league scorer (19) and came second in the Serie A scoring charts behind Napoli’s Gonzalo Higuain (36). Dybala, 22, has scored five goals in four games and is 1.55 to net.
1. Both teams have scored in six of the last nine games involving Milan. Both to net in this final is priced at 2.33