10. Borussia Dortmund face Wolfsburg in the German Cup final for the first time, despite the two teams playing in seven previous finals. Dortmund boast three Cup triumphs and are 1.62 to win it again.
9. Wolfsburg, meanwhile, are seeking their first DFB Pokal victory after losing their only final back in 1995. They are 2.20 to lift the trophy.
8. There have been three goals or more scored in nine of the last 10 meetings between these two sides. A price of 1.65 is available for +2.5 goals.
7. Wolfsburg beat Dortmund 2-1 in the Bundesliga just two weeks ago. They recorded eight shots on target to Dortmund’s four and are 10.50 to repeat that scoreline.
6. Wolfsburg’s last three draws have all been 2-2 results — the same scoreline as their league clash at Dortmund earlier this season. A 2-2 draw is priced at 11.50.
5. Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored 27% of Dortmund’s German Cup goals this season (4/15) to add to his 16 Bundesliga strikes. The forward is 5.80 to net first.
4. Wolfsburg have scored 11 goals from five games in this tournament, an average 2.2 goals per outing. They are 5.40 to score +2.5 times.
3. Former Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has scored seven goals this season but has not netted in a German domestic game since November. He is 8.00 to net.
2. Maximilian Arnold scored twice in Wolfsburg’s 4-0 semi-final victory over Arminia. The midfielder boasts six goals for the season and 10 yellow cards. He is 3.25 to bag a goal.
1. Two of the last three German Cup finals involving Dortmund (2008 and 2014) have gone to extra time. This clash is 3.40 to finish level on 90 minutes.