10. The Republic of Ireland are currently on a 14 game unbeaten run and are available at 3.60 to beat Croatia on Sunday.
9. Croatia have only lost 3 of their last 20 competitive matches and are favourites at 2.20 to win at the Municipal Stadium.
8. The Republic of Ireland have beaten Croatia twice, with Croatia winning just one of the side’s past meetings. There have been 3 draws between the nations, and a share of the points on Sunday is available at 3.15.
7. Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric has scored 8 goals in 54 caps for his country. The Croat found the net 5 times for Spurs this season, and is can be backed at 6.25 to score against the Republic of Ireland.
6. The last meeting between the sides ended in a 1-0 Croatia win in Euro 2000 qualifying. A repeat of that winning 1-0 scoreline for Croatia is available at 6.25.
5. Robbie Keane was the Republic of Ireland’s top scorer in the Euro 2012 qualifying campaign, bagging 7 goals. The former Spurs and Liverpool striker now has 53 goals for his country, and is available at 9.00 to score at least 2 goals at the Municipal Stadium.
4. The Republic of Ireland’s last defeat came in a 3-2 loss to Uruguay in March last year. A repeat 3-2 defeat for Trapattoni’s men on Sunday is available at 40.00.
3. Croatian striker Nikica Jelavic has scored 2 goals in 19 caps for his nation. Jelavic has notched 9 goals for Everton since joining the Premier League club from Rangers in January, and can be backed at 8.25 to score the first goal on Sunday.
2. The Republic of Ireland scored the most goals from set pieces (10) in the Euro 2012 qualifying campaign. Defender Richard Dunne can be backed at 15.00 to find the net with his head.
1. Bilic’s side scored 9 headed goals in the Euro 2012 qualifying campaign – the most out of all the competing nations. Forward Mario Mandzukic, who has 5 goals in 27 caps for Croatia, is available at 12.00 to score a headed goal.