10. Denmark have won three of their past five meetings with Portugal, yet go into their Euro 2012 clash in Lviv as underdogs. They are 3.85 to win, with Portugal firm favourites at 2.00.
9. Both teams played well in their opening Group B games, but while Denmark earned a shock 1-0 win against the Netherlands, Portugal went down by the same scoreline to Germany. A price of 10.00 can be backed for another 1-0 win for Denmark.
8. The Danes beat Portugal to the top of their qualifying group for Euro 2012 by three points. They overcame their rivals 2-1 in Copenhagen on the final match of the campaign, and can be backed at 14.00 to replicate that score.
7. Paulo Bento’s side had 11 attempts on goal against Germany, with seven on target. However, they could not find the back of the net and have now scored just one in four games. Nevertheless, they are 1.50 to score against Denmark.
6. Denmark’s 1-0 win on Saturday was their first in 45 years over the Netherlands. They went 40 years before beating Portugal in September 2006, winning 4-2. Nicklas Bendtner bagged the fourth that day, and is 7.00 to score in a Denmark win on Wednesday.
5. Cristiano Ronaldo had four shots on target during Portugal’s clash with Germany, but couldn’t convert, while Denmark’s Michael Krohn-Dehli scored one of his three strikes at goal. Ronaldo is 9.00 to score two goals, with Krohn-Dehli at 30.00.
4. Portugal last beat Denmark 3-1 in October 2011, with winger Nani scoring twice in the space of two first-half minutes. The Portuguese are at 3.00 to win both halves.
3. Both William Kvist of Denmark and Portugal’s Fabio Coentrao received yellow cards in their opening Group B games. Should they get booked again they will miss their next matches through suspension. Kvist is 3.50 to get a card, Coentrao at 3.00.
2. Of the 12 previous games between the nations, there have only been two draws. Portugal need a win to survive Group D and are 2.70 to win Draw no Bet. The Danes are looking to finish top, and are at 1.40 in the same market.
1. Portugal’s largest win over Denmark was a 5-0 victory in May 1971 in qualifying for the 1972 European Championships. Paulo Bento’s side are 110.00 to win by the same score, and 3.00 to win without conceding.