10. Germany have met Greece just twice since reunification, winning both World Cup 2002 qualification ties comfortably. The Germans are 1.30 to win in ninety minutes on Friday.
9. Germany won their most recent game against Greece 4-2, with Miroslav Klose coming off the bench to bag the winner back in March 2001. Klose is 2.15 to score again, with a 4-2 German scoreline at 65.00.
8. Sebastian Deisler was sent off for Germany in that game. Current German midfielder Sami Khedira is 2.80 to receive a card, and 20.00 to see red.
7. Greece welcomed back Sokratis Papastathopoulos in their win against Russia after the defender was sent off on the opening day of the tournament. Papastathopoulos is 18.00 to get another red card.
6. Russia had 31 shots at goal against Greece but could just not break them down. The Greek defence blocked 12 goal-bound efforts, and are 15.00 to win without conceding on Friday.
5. Mario Gomez has scored three so far this campaign, yet did not net in Germany’s 2-1 win over Denmark. Nevertheless, the Bayern Munich striker is priced at just 8.25 to score a hat-trick against Greece.
4. There are seven German players more likely to score first than Greek favourite Theofanis Gekas (11.00). Gomez is at 3.80.
3. Lukas Podolski became the youngest European player ever to reach 100 international caps against Denmark, and celebrated with a neat first-half opener. The striker is 7.00 to open the scoring again, and 2.75 to score in a Germany win.
2. Five of the six Euro 2012 games featuring these sides have been won by a one-goal margin. A price of 2.05 in available for Friday’s game to produce 0-2 goals.
1. Germany have not yet been behind at Euro 2012, and are just 1.86 to win both halves against a Greek side that have only once taken the lead.