1. Greece have kept just one clean sheet in their last eight games, meaning that Russia are just 1.14 to breach the Greek defence this Saturday.
2. Russia have only failed to score once in their last nine games.
3. Russia have won 13 and drawn five of their last 21 international games against Greece. Dick Advocaat’s side are at 1.20 in the Draw No Bet market.
4. Russia have won both of the previous meetings between the nations at the European Championships and are at 1.67 to extend that record to three from three.
5. Greece have not won a match at the European Championship finals since lifting the trophy in 2004. Russia/Draw is 1.18 in the Double Chance market.
6. Russia have never lost in their final group game at a European Championships.
7. Only one of Greece’s last five matches ended with more than 2.5 goals. Under 2.5 goals can be backed at 1.78.
8. Alan Dzagoev was Russia’s top scorer in Euro 2012 qualification and scored with his first three shots on target in this summer’s tournament. He is a 3.05 chance to score again here.
9. Greece have missed their last three penalties, including one against Poland in the Euro 2012 opener, and are quoted at 20.00 to miss one in this game.
10. A win for Greece would see them qualify and Russia eliminated, as long as Poland-Czech Republic does not end as a draw. Greece are 5.00 shots to qualify from Group A, while Russia are at 1.07.