10. Reigning European champions Spain go into Euro 2012 having won 41 of their last 45 competitive matches, including 14 wins in a row. Vicente del Bosque’s side are favourites at 1.73 to beat Italy on Sunday.
9. Italy have beaten Spain on 10 occasions. Spain have beaten Italy 8 times and there have been 11 draws between the sides. An Italy win on Sunday can be backed at 5.20.
8. In their last 9 European Championship games, Italy have won 2 and lost 2, drawing 5 times. A share of the points with Spain is available at 3.60.
7. Chelsea striker Fernando Torres has scored 29 goals in 92 caps for Spain. The Spaniard found the net 11 times for Chelsea this season, and is available at 6.00 to score the first goal at the PGE Arena.
6. At Euro 2008, Spain and Italy met in the quarter-finals. The game ended 0-0 with Spain going on to win on penalties. A 0-0 draw on Sunday is available at 8.00.
5. Italy's Mario Balotelli bagged 17 goals for Manchester City this season. The striker, who has 1 goal in 8 caps for his country, is available at 4.10 to find the net against Spain.
4. The last meeting between the sides ended in a 2-1 Italy victory in August 2011. A repeat of that 2-1 winning scoreline for Cesare Prandelli’s side is available at 19.00.
3. Antonio Cassano was Italy’s top scorer in the Euro 2012 qualifying campaign, scoring 6 goals. The AC Milan striker can be backed at 25.00 to score at least 2 goals on Friday.
2. No player in the Italy squad has scored more than 10 goals for their country. Both Antonio Di Natale and Daniele De Rossi are on the 10 goal mark, and can be backed at 4.20 and 17.00 respectively to score.
1. Iker Casillas now has 73 clean sheets for Spain and has surpassed Edwin Van der Sar’s international clean sheet record. Spain can be backed at 2.70 to win without conceding a goal at the PGE Arena.