10. Portugal have won six of their ten previous clashes with the Netherlands, drawing three and losing just once. With the Portuguese needing a win to secure progression to the quarter-finals, a price of 2.55 is available for them to win.
9. Holland’s sole victory over Portugal came in Euro 92 qualification. Richard Witschge scored the winning goal as the Dutch ran out 1-0 victors. They are 2.70 to win for a second time, and 12.00 by the same score.
8. The last time the two sides met was in the last-16 of the 2006 World Cup. The game produced four red cards as Portugal squeezed through 1-0. Costinha was sent off just before half time, and current midfielder Raul Meireles is 22.00 to see red on Sunday.
7. The only time the teams have clashed at the European Championships was in the semi-final of Euro 2004. Portugal’s Cristiano Ronaldo scored the opener in a 2-1 result that propelled the hosts to the final. Ronaldo is 6.50 to score first in Kharkiv.
6. Holland’s only goal of the tournament so far was a drilled Robin van Persie effort against Germany. The Dutch striker is at 8.00 to score from outside the box on Sunday evening.
5. Silvestre Varela came off the bench to score Portugal’s winner in their 3-2 victory over Denmark on Wednesday. The forward is 10.00 to score the final goal again and 3.75 to net at any time.
4. Mark van Bommel and Nigel de Jong both go into the match with yellow cards to their name. If either gets booked again they will miss the quarter-finals should Holland qualify. De Jong is 2.50 to get a card.
3. Portugal have averaged a goal every 9.3 attempts at the Championships so far, while Holland have scored just once in 41 shots. Nevertheless, both sides are priced at 3.55 to score two goals in Kharkiv.
2. Pepe scored only his third goal for Portugal on his 41st appearance for his country. The defender is 12.50 to net at any time, and 15.00 to again score with his head.
1. The Portuguese have not lost a game having scored first since a 6-2 friendly defeat to Brazil in November 2008, a run of 40 games. They are 3.00 to score first and win the match, with Holland 4.00 not to score.