10. Hosts Poland have never won a game at a European Championship finals. They are, however, favourites at 2.02 to beat Greece tonight.
9. Greece have only won one of their nine group games at previous Euros. Fernando Santos’ side are available at 4.10 to win at the Polish National Stadium in Warsaw.
8. Poland have won ten of the sides’ previous 15 meetings. There have been 2 draws between the teams – a draw on Friday night can be backed at 3.25.
7. Greece beat hosts Portugal 2-1 in the opening game of Euro 2004, going on to beat Portugal again in the final of the competition. A repeat of that 2-1 winning scoreline for Greece against Poland is available at 16.00.
6. Celtic striker Georgios Samaras has scored 6 goals for his club this season, and 7 goals for Greece in 54 caps. The Greek forward is available at 6.25 to score against Poland.
5. The last competitive meeting between the sides ended in a 1-0 Greece win back in April 1987. A repeat of that winning 1-0 winning scoreline for Greece is available at 9.00.
4. Polish striker Robert Lewandowski scored 30 goals for German champions Borussia Dortmund this season, and has scored 14 goals in his 42 Poland caps. Lewandowski can be backed at 6.50 to bag at least 2 goals against Greece.
3. In their last fixture before the tournament, Poland thrashed Andorra 4-0. A repeat of that 4-0 winning scoreline for Franciszek Smuda’s side on Friday night is available at 45.00.
2. After beating Andorra, Poland are now unbeaten in their last 5 matches, keeping clean sheets in 4 of those games. Odds of 2.10 are available for Greece not to score against Poland.
1. Greece had the lowest goals-per-game ratio of any team in the qualifying campaign for Euro 2012, only managing an average of 1.4 goals. Over 0.5 total goals at the National Stadium is available at 1.08, with unders at 7.00.