1. If we include games played as Czechoslovakia, the Czechs have won five and drawn two of their eight previous meetings with Greece. Michal Bilek’s side are priced at 2.35 for the three points here.
2. Three of Greece’s last four matches have finished 1-1. The 1-1 draw can be backed at odds of 6.50 here.
3. Greece have scored exactly one goal in each of their last six matches, and haven’t scored more than two in a game since June 2011. Back Greece to score 0-1 goals at odds of 1.28.
4. Czech Republic have conceded at least three goals in each of their last three European Championship matches. Greece are priced at 8.00 to score three or more.
5. Czech Republic have only kept two clean sheets in their last eight games. Over 2.5 goals is 2.35.
6. Only three Greek players managed to score more than one goal in Euro 2012 qualification – Vasilis Torosidis, Ioannis Fetfatzidis and Kyriakos Papadopoulos – each only scoring two. Torosidis is 8.50 to score here, Papadopoulos is 9.50 and Fetfatzidis 6.50.
7. Michal Kadlec scored four goals for Czech Republic in qualification and is a 7.25 chance to score this Tuesday.
8. Greece committed 16 fouls in their opening game and Czech Republic made 15. The number of fouls committed in this match is priced at odds of 1.70 for over 32.5 and 2.05 for under 32.5
9. The Czechs were caught offside four times and Greeks three times in their opening matches. Over 5.5 is priced at 2.20 here.
10. Greece have missed their last three penalties, including one in Friday’s draw with Poland. It is 20.0 that they miss from the spot here.