10. Wales and Bosnia & Herzegovina had never met in competitive action before their 0-0 draw in Cardiff on this day last year. A draw would be enough to see Wales progress to Euro 2016 and they are 3.40 to get a point.
9. Wales are unbeaten in their eight Group B games this qualifying campaign — one of only five teams (Italy, England, Romania, Austria) to stay undefeated. They are 4.20 to win.
8. Chris Coleman’s men have, however, scored just nine goals in qualifying — the least in their group after Andorra (3). Wales are 2.30 not to score.
7. Wales lost 2-0 the last and only time they have played Bosnia away, during a friendly in August 2012. They are 10.00 to lose 2-0.
6. Bosnia beat Andorra 3-0 in their last outing but have not strung two wins back-to-back since the summer of 2014. They are 1.90 to win.
5. Roma striker Edin Dzeko scored against Andorra to take his Bosnia tally to 44. He is 4.75 to score first.
4. Gareth Bale has scored six goals for Wales in qualifying, which have earned his country 12 of their 18 Group B points. Bale is 2.95 to net.
3. Real Madrid ace Bale has recorded 33 shots in qualifying, converting every 5.5 goal attempts. He is 9.00 to bag a double.
2. After Bale (18), Aaron Ramsey (5) boasts the second-most shots on target for a Welsh player in qualifying. Arsenal midfielder Ramsey is 15.00 to score last.
1. Wales have kept five clean sheets in a row and are 6.75 to win without conceding.